Being a parent is one of the toughest jobs in the world. Every parent needs support at some time — and we are here to help.
At Lund, we provide a variety of family support services focused on young, low-income families who are struggling with incomplete education, lack of employment, parenting challenges, incarceration of a parent, and often, the effects of addiction.
We believe that you want to be the best that you can be for your child, but you may need support at different times.
We can help you:
- Pursue job skill training
- Remove barriers to getting and keeping employment
- Learn useful parenting skills
- Learn how to help your child’s development
- Access Lund’s transitional housing designed for mothers and their young children
- Connect with resources to help you provide stable housing for your family
- Reduce the traumatic impact on children of their mother’s incarceration
Lund is one of 15 designated parent child centers in Vermont, and serves Chittenden County. All of our family support services seek to strengthen families and prevent child abuse and neglect by offering the tools and skills to be a successful and self-sufficient parent.