At Lund, we believe that every child deserves a family, and every child is adoptable. So we work tirelessly to provide the services that bring them hope for a new future — and a new family.
We are Vermont’s oldest and largest nonprofit adoption agency. Nationally recognized and the winner of multiple awards, our adoption program has facilitated the adoption of over 9,000 children since our founding in 1890.
Our full-service adoption agency offers:
- Infant adoption
- Adoption of older children through Project Family, our partnership with the Department of Children and Families.
- Lifelong support for the adoption constellation: adoptive families and guardians, birthparents and adoptees
- Options counseling for pregnant women
- Counseling for birth fathers
- Discover Your Roots to help adoptees, birth parents and adoptive parents find information and connection.
Adoption is a highly personal process, and very different for each family. We are committed to finding the right family for
every child, so there is no definitive way to know how long the process will take. Our compassionate and understanding adoption staff will be present at every step of the process to offer reassurance and support. We promise to keep you informed, and assure you that your patience will be rewarded.
Lund is committed to diversity. Lund does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, place of birth, veteran status, age, or national origin. Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.